FRAT WARS: KING OF THIEVES by Saxon James Blog Tour Release Date: November 8, 2021 Cover Design: Story Styling Cover Designs Genre: M/M College Romance Trope: Rivals to lovers, forbidden love Synopsis We’re basically Romeo and Juliet. But dudes. And without all the dying. Chad Being VP of Sigma Beta Psi is wild. I get all the benefits of being in charge with hardly any of the responsibility. Parties, pranks, and frat politics—college life has never been sweeter. Until I meet Bailey Prince. He has the face of a goddamn angel. I don’t know where he came from or why I’m so obsessed. But I do know he’s a Kappa. And our houses have a rivalry that’s written into legend. Bailey At Rho Kappa Tau, I’m a legacy. It’s a lot of pressure, but I’ve always been responsible, never had that rebellious need to rock the boat, and I like it that way. But after a party a...
THE WHAT IF GUY by Lauren Blakely Audio Release Date: July 21st eBook Release Date: July 24th Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/52905542-the-what-if-guy The What If Guy, an all-new sexy romantic comedy standalone by #1 New York Times Bestselling author Lauren Blakely is NOW AVAILABLE! THE WHAT IF GUY is a sexy single dad standalone romance you can escape into! AVAILABLE NOW! AVAILABLE NOW! ✦Amazon ➜ https://amzn.to/3hrPtKb ✦iBooks ➜ https://blkly.pub/AppleWhatIfGuy ✦Kobo ➜ https://blkly.pub/KoboWhatIfGuy ✦BN ➜ https://blkly.pub/NookWhatifGuy ✦Google ➜ https://blkly.pub/GoogleWhatIfGuy ✦Audible ➜ http://blkly.pub/AudibleWhatIfGuy ✦Paperback ➜ http://blkly.pub/PBWhatIfGuy Blurb: A sexy standalone romance with a single dad you'll fall hard for! It should be an easy rule to follow - don't bang your boss... But I didn...
*** Naked by Stacey Trombley Release Date: 07/07/15 Entangled Teen 305 pages Summary from Goodreads: A teenage prostitute looking for redemption must face her secrets before they destroy her… When tough teenager Anna ran away to New York, she never knew how bad things would get. After surviving as a prostitute, a terrifying incident leaves her damaged inside and out, and she returns home to the parents she was sure wouldn't want her anymore. Now she has a chance to be normal again. Back in school, she meets a boy who seems too good to be true. Cute, kind, trusting. But what will he do when he finds out the truth about her past? And when a dark figure from New York comes looking for Anna, she realizes she must face her secrets…before they destroy her. Add to Goodreads Buy Links: Amazon │ Barnes & Noble │ Kobo Books Excerpt #1: There’s a strange tapping on my window. My hear...
Comments
Post a Comment